Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Best Essay Ever.

For real.

January 28,2008


The Honorable Christopher Shays 1126 Longworth Building United States House of Representatives


Dear Representative Shays,

I'm a 13-year-old kid so you probably won't care about or even read what I am about to write but my social studies grade counts on it so I'll write on. I am writing to tell you about a bill that I wrote. You see, Chrissie, I am a genius so my bill is no less that brilliant. Immigration is an important issue because people older than me say that it is. This needs to be solved because Connecticut alone spends an amount of money on illegal immigrants every year. That's more money than we spend on other things!

Some the points on my bill include setting found illegal immigrants on a track to citizenship. This will help to reduce the number of illegal immigrants in America. To keep immigration from Mexico to a minimum there will be a quota of 100,000 legal Mexican immigrants per year. Now most immigrants from Mexico are not here legally so I thought that the fence on the border of Mexico should be twenty feet tall, flat, cast in steel, and lubricated. All of these ideas are outstanding and ingenious and should be put in place as soon as possible.

There are a lot of illegal Mexican immigrants in America. Because these people came into this country illegally they are breaking the law, they are criminals. These felons need to be stopped. The amount of illegal immigrants in this country is a number that is more that one hundred. The amount of money that the government spends on education for babies popped out by Illegal immigrants once they are over the border is, in my opinion, costing us a lot more than the money that they bring in.

One example of my ideas working out in an historical scale is the Great Wall of China. You can't tell me that if you were a resident of Mongolia whom was longing for an egg roll that you would not want to try to hop over that monster. It also worked way back when the Chinese were at war with the Mongols. An example from American history is when we used to have an immigration quota things worked out great plenty of good stuff happened. Also, I bet that you cannot give me one example from history when it was easy to climb a lubricated fence.

This bill is constitutional, fair and necessary because when our forefathers established this country and immigrated here they wanted to be original and did not want any copycats to storm into this country and claim it as their own when there are clearly people already living there. Come on, that was our idea. You should really think about what I have said Topher I mean it for real Holmes.


-cjfer-


No comments: