Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Affect

It's a weird thing to be affected by things.

I feel like I'm someone who is greatly affected by everything and everyone. My failing sometimes is that I assume that other people are unaware or don't take the same things seriously that I do. Something infinitely meaningful for me can be a regretted moment for someone else. In reality, everyone is affected by things, I know this, but I don't have an outside perspective on it. This is where hurt feelings come from.

A perceived anything can be taken to mean anything. It's impossible to go a day and get every single reaction you want and everyone to respond promptly or at the right time. Still, I end up very sad for no reason a lot of the time.

-cjfer-

2 comments:

Tim L said...

cheer up buckaroo

LeftLaneSallie said...

you feel everything... like river tam.